Exhibits & Trade Shows - Pavilion Best Practices
SETTING UP YOUR LINEAR PAVILION
10x10 Set-up diagram. View Diagram
10x20 Set-up diagram. View Diagram
- Keep presentations short (e.g., five slides).
- Use the language your audience will best understand: technical for experts; business-oriented for business owners; jargon-free for the layperson.
- Invite questions and dialogue.
- Closely coordinate spoken presentations with video.
- Play multiple videos — orchestrate a dynamic message.
- Use well-conceived demos that allow visitors to meaningfully try out CSC tools and solutions.
DIGITAL MEDIA DISPLAYS
Each pavilion configuration is fully equipped to support your digital media presentation or demo. Use the demonstration kiosks or pavilion wall video station to tailor your sales messages for the target audience. View Digital Media Guidelines
To find content for your kiosk or video station, review and download videos from the CSC video catalog.
Be sure to password-protect your video content to ensure that external users do not download or transfer proprietary materials.
DIGITAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
State-of-the-art presentation technology is the cornerstone of the CSC pavilion environment. The attached PDF details the hardware, software and design specifications for all media available to support your unique event.
To ensure security, redundancy and seamless integration on the show floor, prepare and upload all media to the Imagecraft FTP site prior to each show. Failing to do so can result in wasted time and costly union labor.
Naming Convention: Keep file naming consistent throughout your program using the following nomenclature: “[CO name][show name][show yr][presentation name]”
Hyperlinks: Inform a CSC contact of links that trigger playback of different file types or Internet access.
Please use the following process and timeline for the successful execution of your program:
- 7 working days before pavilion ships, upload files to: ftp://ftp.imagecraftexhibits.com.
- Username: image
- Password: craft
- Send an advisory email to Vladimir Vakser, email@example.com.
- Copy the Imagecraft AE and AM of record for your program.
- You will receive confirmation of your request from Imagecraft within 24 hours.
- Files will be tested and verified by Vladimir Vakser before the pavilion ships.
Important Note: Integrating onsite may cause severe technical issues that could prevent you from delivering any of your content during the conference.
Order a custom screensaver by contacting Joelle Kress at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 3 weeks for production.
The Linear Pavilion properties are not customizable. However, you can deliver your distinct vertical- or solution-oriented messages using electronic media.
The Island Pavilion has two areas you can customize to reflect the theme of the event or to deliver vertical- or solution-oriented messages.
When presenting copy on the bridge or pavilion backwall, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Ensure that copy is no longer than 25 words.
- Avoid bulleted lists.
- Emphasize qualifications, awards and other differentiators; avoid purely technical data.
Please make a point of observing green practices:
- To maximize the impact of graphics and copy, keep pavilions open and uncluttered.
- Minimize printed handouts. As an alternative, load and distribute branded, reusable memory sticks. Or encourage visitors to learn more by visiting csc.com.
- Avoid the use of plastic bags in giveaways.
- Consider donating extra items to local charities.
SUPPORTING CSC’S LEAD-GENERATION PROCESS
By conforming with the approved corporate lead-generation process, you will ensure efficient communications and resource allocation to help convert leads into wins.
Social Media outreach will help to build a strong online brand presence, position CSC as a leader in the industry, enhance and amplify CSC content, reach potential clients, and drive sales leads. This checklist (coming soon) will help you plan your CSC event social media outreach.