Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions
UCC Strategy and Assessment is a consultative engagement designed to bring clarity to your company’s UCC initiatives.
What is Unified Communications and Collaboration Strategy and Assessment?
CSC's Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Strategy and Assessment is a consultative engagement that helps you develop a comprehensive business and technology strategy to exploit UCC as a new channel for enhanced unified communications services. We conduct a current-state business and technology analysis to identify high-value opportunities across your enterprise and create a business case to support them. We then provide you with a plan, architecture and actionable implementation roadmap to reach your future state vision.
What is its Value?
Our Unified Communications Solutions will give you a clearer view of:
- How UCC can improve employee productivity
- How UCC services and their supporting technologies can provide benefit in addressing your business needs
- How to leverage your existing infrastructure to minimize the costs of a UCC implementation
- The strengths and weakness of various communication services
- Which platforms are best suited to support your business needs
- The next steps necessary and the roadmap for a successful UCC implementation
What does it Do?
A CSC Unified Communications Strategy and Assessment engagement consists of three main components:
- Understand current environment through interviews
- Identify business requirements and opportunities
- Develop the framework and process to support UCC Strategy development
- Review Best of Breed offerings and roadmaps
- Perform gap analysis
- Design high level UCC architecture
- Identify initiatives and high level costs
- Provide UCC recommendations
- Develop high level roadmap
Why Choose CSC?
Unlike other system integrators who are wedded to a specific solution and branded product set, CSC takes a vendor neutral approach. This allows us to tailor unified communications solutions and strategies that best fit your business goals. As a global, full-service systems integrator and outsourcer, we bring the experience and perspective necessary to develop UCC strategies that are grounded in the realities of implementation, management and operations of critical IT systems.