Enterprise Financial Services Solution with Microsoft .NET
Client:Enterprise Financial Services Solution with Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Support a large number of simultaneous users and increase user’s productivity
- Utilized thoroughly the power of Microsoft technology and SOA to meet the performance and deployment requirements
- Provided the client with a great way to capitalize on outsourcing opportunities
- Created professional and productive environment, forthcoming attitude and an extra level of care
The customer is a leading global provider of receivables lifecycle and credit risk management solutions. Its Management Software consists of state of the art software applications that have been developed to manage the recoveries and receivables lifecycles as well as managing and measuring credit risks. All applications are developed around the popular architecture frameworks of Microsoft (.NET) so as to provide the flexibility, rapid deployment and scalability that many progressive organizations have come to expect from their vendor partners.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0
- Microsoft Smart Client Software Factory
- Web services and Service-oriented architecture
- MS Enterprise library
- Infragistics NetAdvantage suite of user controls
- LLBLGen ORM framework
14 resources (1 PM, 1 Technical Lead, 2 BAs, 8 .NET Devs, 2 QC)
The customer was looking for development partners in Vietnam who can not only deliver the end product in sufficient quality, but also understand the dynamics of their own industry, be responsive to the changing needs of their customers and software users and provide an additional value in terms of innovative and forward-looking solutions.
The customer has a large variety of software products of which they choose a new and fully customized application suite to be developed in partnership with CSC Vietnam. This allows them to benefit from our expertise in developing products and maturity of the production process as well as its capability in innovation and creative response to technological challenges.
- Adhere to customer’s business process and policies while allowing easy maintenance of business rules.
- Allow simple and inexpensive addition of more data screens and forms in the future.
- Provide advanced user experience including copying of data from other desktop application, highly interactive and experience to increase user’s productivity.
- Support a large number of simultaneous users.
- Use Microsoft’s Patterns and Practices architecture recommendations for Smart Client architecture to obtain scalable and manageable solution with solid future development roadmap
- Use Microsoft Enterprise Library and Smart Client Software Factory to increase efficiency of development
- The customer was looking for a way to capitalize on outsourcing opportunities arising in Vietnam. At CSC Vietnam they have been able to find professional and productive environment, forthcoming attitude and an extra level of care for their needs as well as professional background and support infrastructure.