Senior .NET/Sharepoint Software Engineer
Senior .NET/Sharepoint Software Engineer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using .NET technologies.
- Report directly to the Project Manager or his/her delegate
- Work with project team members and support functions
- Communicate with an appointed Coach about job performance and career development
- Writes design/implementation documentation
- Participates in design/code reviews
- Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software
- Creates prototype/test applications
- Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
- Adheres to strict delivery schedules
- At least 04 years experience in .NET programming is a must.
- Has .NET architecture understanding and programming experience using one of the .NET with Sharepoint experience is preferred.
- Possesses analytical and report writing skills as well as ability to work independently is required.
- Good at English skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) is required.
- Priority will be given to those who are experienced in international software development projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT
- Bachelor's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software development/software testing
Please contact to CSCV-Recruitment@csc.com