.NET Software Engineer
.NET Software Engineer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using .NET technologies.
- Report directly to supervisor(s) or Project Manager if require.
- Work with project team members and support functions.
- Communicate with an appointed Coach about job performance and career development.
- Writes design/implementation documentation
- Participates in design/code reviews
- Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software
- Creates prototype/test applications
- Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
- Adheres to strict delivery schedules
- At least 02 years experience in .NET programming is a must.
- Has .NET architecture understanding and programming experience using one of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) is required.
- Possesses analytical and report writing skills as well as ability to work independently is required.
- Be able to speak English and read/write English documents.
- Priority will be given to those who are experienced in international software development projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT
- Bachelor's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software development/software testing
- Diversified Training opportunities to support your career development and planning.
- Multiform Incentives/Bonuses for obtaining achievements in learning such as English proficiency, IT certificates, Technical writing, etc.
- Good Health care and Insurance programs.
- Extra leaves and holidays
- Recreation activities: football, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, yoga, dancing, karaoke, team entertainment, company trip, etc.
Please contact to CSCV-Recruitment@csc.com