Joiners, Movers, Leavers Service
The Government’s Operation Magnify and impending Immigration Bill are clamping down on breaches to the Right to Work. Regulatory breaches are leading to fines of up to £20,000 per illegal worker and a possible 5 year prison sentence will be introduced. Illegal workforce increases risks of accidents and demonstrates poor social responsibility. Construction companies with an ecosystem of flexible project-based workers and tiers of sub-contractors need to ensure they meet minimum standards of compliance.
Automate the Joiners, Movers, and Leavers Process
The CSC Joiners Mover Leavers Service Management solution incorporates a fully automated Cloud service that connects people and systems with all required forms of identity verification, including the many forms of certification required for each role. It is estimated that each worker can cost some £600 to process – given 8% staff turnover, that can add up to a significant cost, irrespective of financial and reputational risk.
By improving processes around Joiners, Movers and Leavers and Right To Work, your business will be able to:
- Effect a responsible business model
- Improve resource utilisation and optimisation
- Eliminate redundant processes
- Improve upon deliverables and timings
- Improve availability, reliability, safety and security of the staff employed to sites
- Justify the cost of structured workflow to deliver service quality
- Provide services that meet customer, business and legislative demands
- Integrate central processes around a single structured workflow platform
- Document and communicate roles and responsibilities in service provision across multiple entities
- Provide demonstrable performance indicators to customers, business units and regulatory bodies