CSC UK's Smart Business blog
Welcome to CSC UK's Smart Business blog. Hear our experts' views on topical stories and share with us your thoughts on how technology can help organisations achieve their objectives.
- A few days ago, I received a call from a colleague who was being asked by a client regarding implementing a new TeleHealth programme. The client was keen to know which technology they should be looking at – who is the market leader. While the technology is clearly important and quickly evolving as we wrote in one of our recent white papers, it isn’t the starting point when deciding which TeleServices to implement
- Looking towards HC2014 where I will be presenting as part of the Best Practice Theatres on the potential for TeleHealth to help meet the needs of an evolving NHS, it’s worth thinking about what that means and the changes that will be needed to make it happen.
- Whenever we suggest that businesses need to become more outside-in, the first question we get is usually about security. Clearly, we live in a world where the need to protect digital assets is hard to exaggerate.
- Now’s the time to modernize your application portfolio
- Are you struggling with the challenges of getting your organisation ready to connect to the PSN? There is a great deal of experience with out there already with your peers and external support is available to help you with the task. Take a look at the guidance offered below. I hope it helps.
- Customers now experience products and services rather than buy them. A personalised, meaningful, and purposeful customer journey enables you to differentiate services from the competition.
- If your business was not "born in the digital era", how do you transform to compete and thrive in an increasingly digital world? Evidently this is something that is keeping many of our customers awake at night.
- March of the Millennials as a concept presents some difficult challenges for cybersecurity. At first sight the two appear incompatible.
- How do you transform your applications and infrastructure landscape in a world where evolution in consumer IT outpaces the change in enterprise IT by several orders of magnitude and the move to cloud is an overriding expectation from users that want everything yesterday?
- Millennials are challenging the organisations they work for and changing the way in which they buy your products and services.