Connected Consumer and the Future of Financial Services: Audio Town Hall
Author:Town Hall On-Demand
Financial services, from banking to insurance to investments, are being rapidly transformed by consumers who are connecting to the Internet in unprecedented numbers globally. Every organization needs to understand the implications of the connected consumer, whether that means expanding its mobile strategy, determining if micro products will disrupt core processes, accelerating its social media presence, or investing in big data tools.
CSC recently released a report on these fascinating developments. In this audio Town Hall, the authors explained their findings and took your questions.
- Patrick Molineux, Chief Strategy Officer
- Rich Carreau, Global CTO
- Daisy Weaver, Global Director of Business Intelligence
- Paul Gustafson, Leading Edge Forum Director
- Erica Salinas, Strategy Consultant
- Jeff Caruso, Senior Managing Editor