CSC BizCloud is a private, on-premise cloud that provides the public cloud experience within a private cloud environment. Sold as a service with a standard rate card, this private on-premise cloud requires no capital investment and is implemented in just 10 weeks.
Now can you deliver Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to your business without the capital investment or the long lead times typically associated with building a private cloud.
Find out more about CSC Cloud services.
Private Cloud on Your Terms
- Physically segregated cloud based infrastructure
- Billed as a service from a standard rate card
- Pay-as-you-go above the minimum
- Optimum security to comply internal and regulatory policies
- Ability to scale up and dial back cloud computing resources
BizCloud combines a resilient cloud platform with the CSC core competencies in onboarding, managed services and security
- Built on the Vblock™ platform from VCE
- Mix and match four SLA backed tiers of service to your workloads
- High availability with disaster recovery options
- Based on CloudCompute - CSC Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Built on the foundation of digital trust, strong security and total transparency
- Recognized by VMware as one of their vCloud Datacenter Services
Ready for a Hybrid Cloud Deployment When You Are
CSC's Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) with CloudCompute is consistent across all CSC Cloud based models: off premise public cloud, community cloud and private clouds and on-premise private cloud. This simplifies management and streamlines implementation of a hybrid cloud model. This consistency combined with CSC orchestration and federation – enables you to use one or more cloud models with BizCloud as the management focal point.
Give the Green Light to Enterprise Cloud Projects