CSC’s Global CR Strategy
Today’s most pressing social and environmental challenges, including climate change, energy conservation and income inequality, significantly affect our business and the communities where we live and work. While these issues are complex, and while we recognize that CSC is just one company, we remain committed to making a difference in the best ways we can.
The objective of CSC’s Corporate Responsibility Policies, Principles and Certifications is to be transparent about our company's sustainability efforts with respect to the environment, our employees, our supply chain and the communities in which we do business.
We define our CR approach around five areas of focus, which provides consistency to our sustainability work around the world. These areas include: Clients, Employees, Community, Environment and Governance.
We welcome you to CSC's eighth annual Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Report.
Corporate Responsibility in the Nordics
CSC’s corporate responsibility strategy and activities in the Nordics are aligned with the global framework, though we always strive to focus on our regional approach and goals in order to achieve the best and most effective solution within each area. CSC employees – our ambassadors and volunteers – are closely involved in many activities in order to learn, help, teach, participate, explore and make a change.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CSC NORDICS CSR ACTIVITIES
Awards and Accolades
- CSC achieves best ever ranking in CR magazine’s 2016 best corporate citizens list
- CSC Baltic wins “Corporate Social Responsibility” 2015 award!
- Employees Physical Activity Promotion in the Company 2015 Award in Lithuania
- “The Best Company which takes care of employees’ physical activities” award 2014 (Lithuanian Ministry of Health), 2014
- An award for promoting social initiatives in cancer prevention, 2014 (Lithuania)
- Acknowledgement for social activities and Movember, Pink Ribbon initiatives, 2014 (Lithuania)
- Acknowledgement for charity projects from Save the Children Lithuania, 2014
- American Corporate Citizenship Award, 2010
Download 2016 CSC Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report her (PDF, 2.86 MB) >>
Download 2015 CSC Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report (PDF, 3.28 MB) >>
Download 2014 CSC Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report (PDF, 3.6 MB) >>
Read more about our programs in other regions >>
Listen to CSC's President and Chief Executive Officer, Mike Lawrie, as he speaks about CSC's commitment to Corporate Responsibility >>
Our Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee (PDF) is composed of senior executives from functional areas across the business and meets quarterly to lead our CR program. The Committee defines the Strategy and Management Policy on corporate responsibility. Senior Regional Executives drive global priorities regionally, and provide important feedback on cultural differences and ways to implement our CR strategy locally for maximum employee, stakeholder and business benefit. For details on CSC governance and how we organize CR, read the Governance section of the 2015 Corporate Responsibility Report.