SAP Innovation Spotlight
Co-developed CSC-SAP Hybris Solution Rapidly Delivers Public Sector Digital Transformation
SAP’s Hybris Citizen Engagement Accelerator helps government agencies digitally transform their business processes and provides citizens access to comprehensive online services.
Specifically developed to increase speed to market for citizen engagement programs, the solution allows citizens to initiate and complete transactions with public sector agencies across all channels. Available now and suitable for both local, state and national public sector organizations, it simplifies service delivery with all consumers of government services.
- Pre-built templates, user interfaces and data templates for public sector usage shrinks deployment efforts and rapidly demonstrates value
- Service scales for governments of all sizes - local, state and federal
- Fully integrated product content and web content management capabilities
- Fully responsive, four-breakpoint web design pages (desktop, wide desktop, tablet and mobile) meeting WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Front-end templates which are ready to use with some customization to meet legislative requirements
- Service requests using integrated yForms based on xForm standards
- Complete form examples including bundling of services, dynamic pricing of service options and document upload and a variety of service request completion options
- Consistent validation approach for forms
- Setup for several user types, including unidentified, guest and registered
- Save and restore draft service requests for both guest and registered users
- Document management as an outcome of service request
- Frontend UI highly applicable to City/Local/State entities
- Bill payment framework
Contact us for more information.