Risk Management Software - RISKMASTER Accelerator
Get a total solution for corporate claims and self-insureds.
RISKMASTER® Accelerator, the world’s most widely used risk and claims management software, provides a variety of powerful, scalable RMIS analysis and reporting capabilities available independently or as part of a comprehensive, integrated claims and risk management solution. It can help you evaluate injuries, control legal costs, identify potential fraud, automate policy administration and much more.
All Industries Can Use RISKMASTER Accelerator
RISKMASTER Accelerator supports all industries including transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, energy, telecommunications, education, government entities and third-party administrators.
Expand Your Risk, Claims and RMIS Capabilities
RISKMASTER Accelerator components include:
- General Claims — Manage all liabilities including products, services, and directors and officers; track and administer claims within a single line of business; and segregate general claims into narrower coverages.
- Workers’ Compensation — Handle all aspects of medical case management and return-to-work processes; monitor illness characteristics and body part injuries; analyze causes; and administer all financial tasks, including reserves, payments, auto-payments and collections.
- Property and Liability — Track and maintain an inventory of property claims, location and address information as well as demographics on construction, occupancy, protection and exposure.
- Vehicle Accidents — Track vehicle information, accident data, maintenance schedules, driver training and other data points that could help identify risk exposure trends.
- Incident Tracking — Access claims and loss reports, databases and other information over the Web to create reports and assess risks.
- Reporting — Quickly create detailed, accurate reports, graphs, and interactive dashboards using any data field in the network.
- Financials — Capture detailed financial information, including reserves, payments and recoveries in a transactional history model.
- Workflow Management — Take full advantage of digital imaging technology to streamline management of documents and media files.
- Policy — Improve productivity in managing policies and verifying coverage. Quickly determine how to best underwrite, rate and issue policies with easy-to-maintain rules.
- Integrated Disability Management — Manage workers’ compensation, short-term and long-term disability, non-occupational disability, and FMLA programs with an all-in-one system.
- Legal Management — Work strategically with outside counsel to manage the legal bill review process and improve outcomes.
- Data Integration — Easily interface sources of data for 1099 processing, HR/payroll information, Claims Index Bureau, state-required EDI and accounting system updates.
- OFAC and MMSEA Compliance — Comply with regulations using our hassle-free solution.
- Rules Scripting Engine — Design and automate workflow and business rules to manage email generation, correspondence, diary creation and alerts, adjuster assignments, reserve settings, and field defaults.