Supplier Diversity Outreach Events
CSC Supplier Diversity and operations representatives attend many outreach events throughout the year. We also host quarterly Small Business Workshops and outreach events. Please contact the supplier diversity office for details.
In addition to the events we attend, we recommend the General Services Administration (GSA) Business Breakthrough workshops, which are held in a number of cities throughout the year.
Some of the larger events that we are participating in this year are listed below. Links are provided where available for information about future events.
- February 16, 2014 - Department of Treasury Prime Vendor Outreach Session; Washington, DC.
- February 2014 – CSC Small Business Workshop. Falls Church, VA
- February 20, 2014 – DHS Vendor Outreach. Washington, DC
- February 25, 2014 – WPEO Contracts Workshop. Washington, DC
- March 14, 2014 – DIA Mentor Protégé Program Workshop. Herndon, VA
- March 20, 2014 – Women As Veteran Entrepreneurs Workshop. Arlington, VA
- March 27, 2014 – Veterans Conference. Arlington, VA
- April 3, 2014– WPEO Corporate Roundtable; Gaithersburg, MD
- April 8, 2014 – Department of State Annual Subcontract Training Session. Washington, DC
- April 14-17, 2014 – GEOINT Conference, Tampa, FL
- April 16, 2014 Government Procurement Conference, Washington, DC
- May 2014 – CSC Small Business Workshop. Falls Church, VA
- May 13-15, 2014 – Federal Office Systems Exposition (FOSE); Washington, DC.
- June 16-19, 2014 – National Veteran Small Business Coalition. Reno, NV
- June 23-25, 2014 - Women’s Presidents Educational Organization National Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- Jul 17. 2014 – Department of Homeland Security Vendor Outreach. Washington, DC.
- August 2014 - CSC Small Business Workshop. Falls Church, VA
- September 8, 2014 – Fall Triad. Springfield, VA
- September 18-19, 2014 – National HubZone Conference and Matchmaking, Chantilly, VA.
- November 2-4, 2014 – NMSDC National Conference. Orlando, FL.