Improve the claims handling process.
KDX supports the management of motor vehicle post-accident inspections and the repair authorization process, from inspection allocation and route planning to the integration of computer-assisted estimating systems and provision of management information. KDX makes the inspection process more efficient, drives down costs and speeds up the settlement of claims.
KDX can deliver cost reductions of 10 percent or more in motor accidental damage repairs, in addition to improving significantly the claims handling process — with increased customer satisfaction, better supplier management and higher productivity of claims engineers and handlers.
KDX is aimed at organizations that use a network of claims engineers based from home or other remote sites dealing with Motor Insurance claims. However, it can be used for any claim requiring the need for inspections by office-based or remote specialist staff.
KDX can be integrated easily with back-office claims notification and handling systems to optimise the overall claims handling process. KDX allows:
- Creation and management of a claims engineer skills database
- Selection of the most appropriate, available engineer for each inspection
- Route scheduling to reduce travelling time between jobs
- Monitoring of claims engineer performance by setting and tracking the time taken for individual elements of an inspection
- Ease of stand-alone operation for use during vehicle inspections
Comprehensive management information is available about repair costs — by type of vehicle or location — and repairer performance — by labor rate, repair cost and turnover time.
KDX incorporates digital image, fax and scanned document management. It is designed to work with standard computer-assisted estimating software such as Audatex and Glassmatix.