Streamline every step of policy administration.
To outpace your competition, you need policy administration software that can help you quickly move into new markets, launch new products and streamline processes.
CSC’s POINT IN is an easy-to-configure, Java-based policy administration software component with the industry’s most comprehensive insurance processing functions for all lines of business. POINT IN is designed to support millions of policies and is continually kept current by CSC.
Gain Efficiency, Right from the Start
Your business staff can manage every step of the process with easy-to-use configuration for product development and rollout, rating, underwriting, compliance, reporting and more. The system’s many features help your organization provide fast, responsive service.
Your IT staff can maintain the system on premises without outside assistance or additional programming, or you can choose CSC hosting and business process services.
Built with a modern, flexible architecture, POINT IN easily integrates with your existing systems, or you can add on best-of-breed components from CSC, including billing and collections, claims management and an agent portal, to create the optimal environment to keep pace with your business today and in the future.
Speed All Processing Across All Lines
POINT IN provides the ideal platform for managing your entire book of business. It supports:
- More than 60 lines of business including personal, commercial, workers’ compensation, specialty and niche
- All transaction types including out-of-sequence processing
- All statistical rating and reporting requirements including ISO and NCCI
- Seamless integration and integrated workflows with third parties
- Large commercial risk accounts
- Multicurrency capabilities for North American carriers writing international business
- All distribution programs and sales channels.
Get Four Decades of Experience in One System
What makes POINT IN unique among policy administration systems is CSC’s longstanding commitment to the P&C industry. CSC’s software and services support nearly 300 P&C companies, from top-10 carriers to midsized firms. CSC offers:
- Industry Experience and Scale – CSC has been delivering business and technology solutions to insurers for 40 years. Each year, CSC’s software is used to process $50 billion in premium and manage policies for 1 in 4 U.S. drivers.
- A Large and Active Client Community –More than 11,000 members from insurance organizations collaborate with each other and help enhance CSC’s solutions.
- Global Support – CSC’s onshore and offshore resources manage nearly $3 billion in premium for personal and commercial lines carriers.
- Alliance Partners – CSC has an extensive network of alliance partners including ISO, SAP/BusinessObjects, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and DST.
POINT IN incorporates the best features of CSC’s most widely used policy administration systems and tools in a modern, flexible component. No other software vendor has the depth of experience and resources to deliver this highly comprehensive software — right out of the box.
Integrate Add-On Components Across the Enterprise
CSC offers best-of-breed components that integrate with POINT IN to support the full enterprise, including:
- Agent Portal. With real-time processing and upload/download interaction without intervention, Agency Link® software allows you to securely streamline processing for your agents.
- Billing. CSC offers an easily configurable, rules-based billing solution for P&C, life and health insurance, and annuity companies, allowing you to consolidate billing across your enterprise.
- Claims. CSC’s RISKMASTER® Accelerator is powerful claims management software that can help your organization evaluate injuries, control legal costs, identify fraud and more.
- Business Intelligence. CSC’s Business Analytics software helps carriers utilize all types of data within CSC systems and generate a wide range of reports without writing code.
- Information Ordering. Information Ordering has prebuilt interfaces to ChoicePoint, credit reports, loss history, motor vehicle reports and undisclosed driver reports. Also included are name and address lookup with Targus and Group1, eMod factors with NCCI, VIN validation with ISO, and credit card verification and eCheck payment verification through Authorize.Net.
- Automated Workflow. AWD® supports real-time management of work, processes and staff as well as the incoming documents associated with that work.
- Mobile Insurance. CSC’s mobile solutions can provide your agents and field staff with fast, seamless access to your company’s applications and business processes.