2017 Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program is about finding our next talents – and maybe that is you! We are looking for hard-working and ambitious graduates who want to be part of building and developing the future. If you are eager to take part in this growth agenda and ready to take on amazing challenges, we want you!
Different Tracks To Fit Your Aspiration
The program offers positions in different areas across the Nordic region. Depending on your aspirations and competencies, you apply for the track best suited for your dreams.
As part of our 2-year Graduate Program, you will receive:
- Individual training & development
- Mentoring & networking
- The possibility of rotating across different internal or external clients, projects, and assignments
A Unique Program
What makes CSC’s Graduate Program unique is our individual approach. Our program has a flexible structure that is open for adaptations during the 2-year program. We offer individual guidance that is designed to support your professional development, specific needs, and future career.
You will be a part of a young and talented group, which will provide you with a valuable and unique network.
Who Are We Looking For?
- We are looking for candidates who recently completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, IT, engineering, management, computer science, or similar
- To qualify, the candidate should have completed his/her degree, no longer than two years before applying
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to learn
- An interest in next-generation technologies and how they disrupt businesses
- An analytical problem-solving mind-set
- An outgoing team player who takes initiative and shows high levels of commitment and responsibility
- Fluent in English and preferable one or more of the Scandinavian languages
Application deadline: TBA
The program starts on the 1st of September, 2017.