2016 Graduate Program
CSC’s Graduate Program is about finding our next talents – and maybe that is you! We are looking for hard-working and ambitious graduates who want to build and develop the future of CSC. If you are eager to take part in our growth agenda and ready to take on amazing challenges, we want you!
6 Tracks To Fit Your Aspiration
The program offers positions in six different areas within CSC’s Nordic organization. Depending on your aspirations and competencies, you apply for the track best suited for your dreams.
As part of our 2-year Graduate Program, you will receive:
- Individual training & development
- Mentoring & networking
- The possibility of rotating across different accounts, organizational units, projects, or products
A Unique Program
What makes CSC’s Graduate Program unique is our individual approach. Our program has a flexible structure that is open for adaptations during your 2-year training. We offer individual guidance that is designed to support your professional development, specific needs, and future career in CSC.
You will be a part of a young and talented group, which will provide you with a valuable and unique network.
During the program, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to CSC’s global organization and depending on your qualifications and goals, you might get the chance to rotate within CSC to further strengthen your profile.
Positions Across 4 Countries
Our Graduate Program offers positions in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Lithuania. Depending on which position you apply for, you will find different locations and opportunities.
Who Are We Looking For?
- You have recently completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, business administration, computer science, or similar with outstanding grades
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You have work experience and are used to navigate in large organizations
- You are innovative, creative, and willing to learn
- You are an outgoing team player who takes initiative and shows a high level of commitment and responsibility
- You have an analytical, problem-solving mind-set
- You are fluent in English and preferable one or more of the Scandinavian languages
The deadline for applying is the 24th of April 2016 and the program starts on the 1st of September 2016.