Contract Manager: Advisor
Name of position:
Date of employment:
As soon as possible
Terms & Conditions:
Individual contract with CSC Danmark a/s
Director Ghislaine Gunge
Last date for applications:
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis, so please send your application as soon as possible
About the department:
Contract & Commercial Management Team strives to be a world-class organization that provides trusted global commercial and contractual advice and business leadership to enable CSC’s growth and service excellence strategies.
You will be part of the Contract & Commercial Team in Nordics comprised of 10 people in the region and working closely with the India Legal & Commercial Shared Service Center.
Our mission is to provide our skills & expertise to support the regional business over the full life cycle of the contract but strong involvement in new business and organic growth.
• Lead/Participate in bid & contract negotiation
• Management of client and material subcontractor contracts (risk mitigation, issue resolution, key contract management processes)
• Profitable management of CHANGE and Avoidance of PROFIT LEAKAGE
• Identification of commercial levers that impacts either cost, revenue or OI (Post signature)
• Provide business advice throughout the life cycle of the contract from bid to exit
• Add value to the business
• Provide guidance for DoA implementation and contribute to Deal Review
By developing close working relationships with other elements of the business, like:
• Client contract manager / procurement
• Sales, Program /Account Management & Service Delivery
• Sales Ops, Legal, Finance, Supply Chain, Delivery Assurance, HR
Your professional competencies:
To be successful in this role you have worked at least five years as a Contract & Commercial Manager or been in a similar position where you acted as advisor regarding agreements and contract management both in commercial and public sector.
You have also experience working with contract management, concepts, techniques, procedures and laws. A requirement is that you have a degree in law, business administration or similar.
Fluent Danish/English and any other Nordic language will be welcome.
Your personal competencies:
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance.
We are looking for someone who is business minded with strong commercial & contract acumen at ease with communication (both oral and written).
You are a reliable problem solver that thrives with interaction, social relationships and is flexible in the way you work. You are independent and can delegate tasks to others.
In CSC we attach no importance to age, sex, colour of the skin, or religion. For us it is on the contrary important that you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in development. We have an employee development program that includes both professional and personal competencies. You are therefore ensured to get a good foundation to influence and develop your future career.
Send your application to HR via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked: “Advisor, CCM”.
Further information about the job can be obtained from: Ghislaine Gunge, Director Contract & Commercial Management, mobile phone +33 6 63 34 82 64.