Technical Sales Engineer
Name of position:
Advisor, Technical Sales Engineer
Terms & Conditions:
Director Lone Thage-Jørgensen
Date of employment:
As soon as possible
Last date for applications:
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible
Your job will be to:
- Engages with assigned or targeted customer organizations. Collaborates and partners with other business development professionals to document sales and solution strategies and plans.
- Creates value by sharing technical knowledge and expertise with assigned or prospective customers. Discovers customer needs and requirements, determines customer problem areas, and articulates recommended solution(s) or product(s).
- Participates in sales calls and demonstrates the value of company solutions and products. Supports delivery of sales materials, presentations and orals. Provides technical advice to business and technical leaders within the customer organization. Builds experience in direct selling, developing winning proposals, and pricing solutions.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable industry technology trends. Serves as an established subject matter expert on customer architecture, business requirements, and company solutions/products. Advises customers on alternative approaches, designs, and means to achieve objectives for current or potential future services.
- Provides assessments, analyses, and recommendations for assigned customer current or contemplated architectures or infrastructures. Utilizes technical expertise and knowledge of trends to anticipate customer needs.
- Supports the qualification of opportunities before the quote process.
- Provides support and specialized input to opportunity pursuits and requests for proposals (RFPs). Crafts technical solutions and guides development of costing, itemized listing of equipment/software, diagramming, and supporting technical text for solution/product description. Ensures customer interests and needs are met.
- Works with company service centers and portfolios to develop appropriate integration approaches. Deepens subject matter expertise and experience with product/solution offering through collaboration with portfolios and service centers, as well as partners and senior colleagues.
- Educates the transition and account delivery teams on the solution designed and sold to the customer.
- Works closely with sales team and vertical leaders to identify vertical-specific solutions or approaches that help meet company growth/market penetration goals.
Your professional competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred.
- Six or more years of sales engineering related experience in assigned product/solution area.
- Experience carrying sales targets.
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios within the managed services industry including knowledge of competitors, service offerings, customer expectations, trends and issues.
Your personal competencies:
- Good communications and customer relationship/selling skills.
- Good skill as a consultant and technical subject matter expert for assigned product/solution area.
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients.
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution.
- Ability to guide the solution team.
In CSC we attach no importance to age, sex, colour of the skin, or religion. For us it is on the contrary important that you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in development. We have an employee development program that includes both professional and personal competencies. You are therefore ensured to get a good foundation to influence and develop your future career.
Send your application to HR via mail to email@example.com marked: “Advisor, Technical Sales Engineer”