Sweden Secure IDO Manager
Job: Operations Services
Job Type: Standard
Primary Location: Linkoping, Sweden
Drive operational service delivery for the Swedish restricted accounts for the following services, integrating into a single optimised operation:
1. Service Desk
2. iDO Centre Team - iAction / iSolve / iBuild / iEnhance + iGuide
The role is responsible for the associated delivery of in scope services to OLA, (agreed client SLA) controlling financial and staff related performance, including productivity and efficiencies. The successful candidate will serve as an interface and SPOC for all POD related activities and updates. They are required to ensure that all client deliverables are met, proactive improvements are driven and benefits captured. They will drive forward on realignment of workload – applying the ‘shift-left’ methodology, increase efficiencies of engineers through process and tooling activities. DrControl and manage staffing, development, resourcing, performance, continuous improvement in line with CoE global practice. Ensuring appropriate and relevant engagement with the projects organization, Delivery execs and ASL’s for in scope accounts. Engaging to bring in new services and exiting accounts/services.
People Management will include Swedish Secure iDO including iServe & iTouch & iIntegrate teams.
This role has direct responsibility for ~170 Swedish FTEs.
Overall Role Purpose:
Leads a team of technical services professionals accountable for all aspects of in scope inbound customer service within the Swedish restricted IDO, including multi-platform, multi-software package technical support, problem identification, and resolution in addition to service requests and projects.
Coordinates staff schedules to align with business unit service delivery objectives. Directs activities of multiple employees operating across a variety of shifts and geographies for the IDO, encompassing UNIX, Wintel, Storage and Backup technologies. It is responsible for all aspects of IDO service delivery to include customer satisfaction, people management, facilities management, and the associated financials. Maintains infrastructure standards, including the enforcement of technology related policies, procedures and processes to ensure appropriate use of information technology in a secure computing environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Manages and integrates a wide variety of technical services within one center to provide support to a designated customer population within defined geographical regions.
• Uses complex, multi-platform, multi-software, multi-hardware systems to ensure quality service and effective approaches.
• Manages and monitors, and tracks performance, reviews daily dashboards and implements regular huddles across the iDO ensuring all staff are engaged and are communicative.
• Engages with the capability organization to ensure new technologies are understood and the iDO is prepared for take on
• Hires, trains, motivates, manages, and develops via continuous improvement, both supervisory and non-supervisory employees.
• Develops and maintains communications with staff, customer, vendors, and senior management.
• Ensures on track training, capability building and cross-skilling with effective succession plans.
• Identifies performance gaps and conducts hands-on coaching sessions and feedback as part of a regular schedule.
• Drives employee engagement.
• Works with customer to enhance delivery of service through effective monitoring of programs, process improvement, and problem prevention/resolution initiatives.
• Ensures satisfaction through implementation of standards/policies needed to fulfill service level expectations following the standardized processes in place within the IDO.
• Maintains strong customer relationships through regular communication.
• Works with staff, vendors, customers, and internal/external experts to improve processes and standards. Ensures all regulatory and security standards are maintained.
• Introduces new technology and process improvement strategies, with an understanding of past/present computing environments and Lean IT.
• Ensures uniformity of support and best practice is shared and implemented both within the immediate team, and with other IDO teams.
• Facilitates and drives development and sharing of knowledge and documentation for standardized tasks.
• Maintains the required financial reporting and business plans to ensure proper planning for impacts of demand, outages, service level agreements and other issues.
• Ensures customer commitments, satisfaction, quality, service provision and performance goals are met.
Typical Outputs and Deliverables:
• Operational Budgets/Project Plans
• Quality Assurance/Business Continuity Plans
• Service Level Metrics
• Training Materials/Staffing Plans
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
• 8-10+ years in a similar organization as a team manager or higher role
• Background in GIS; experience of managing and capable of managing teams of up to ~170 FTE and 6 senior TLs and managers
• Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
• Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
• Knowledge of service delivery (ITIL) and experience in improving client satisfaction
Send your application to HR via mail to email@example.com marked Sweden Secure IDO Manager.
Further information about the job can be obtained from: Karen McLauglin, Director Service Delivery, +44 7771 843 183, firstname.lastname@example.org