Smooth Flow of Information and Integration for a Major Holding Company in GCC
Client:One of the largest holding companies in the entire Gulf region
- The Organization’s restructuring lacked process
- Difficulty in control, flow and integration of information across the organization
- Uncoordinated retail and wholesale processes and ack of key process mapping
- SAP Suite
- CSC integration and customization expertise
- Automation of processes
- Allowing improved reporting and intelligent decision making
- Integration and control in retail and wholesale processes
The client is now widely recognized as one of the largest holding companies in the entire Gulf region for the past 40 years.
The company's head office is in Riyadh, KSA but also has offices in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kenya and Jordon with a 1500 strong workforce.
The Client restructured their organization into a shared service business model and quickly faced difficulty in control, flow and integration of information.
- Implementing SAP best business practice and process standardization across various companies and countries
- Replacing manual uncoordinated retail and wholesale systems
- Consolidating profitability analysis
- Facilitating the shared service’s benefit on retail value chain for Hoshanco Holding group companies
- Lack of reporting
CSC mapped the key processes of the client organization and provided implementation roadmap in four phases.
With the use of best practices and proven project management capabilities within CSC we delivered the following business benefits:
- Delivered a robust reporting tool capable of managing its group’s companies efficiently providing clear visibility across the businesses
- Management control
- Seamless integration of multiple systems
- Centralized employee data and standardization of various Human Resource processes across various countries
- Greater accuracy and authorization controls
- Better management of time and Payroll data
- Improved reporting and effective decision making
- Improved accuracy and Reduction in time taken for the payroll processing