Leading Investment Company Sets the Standard with Best Practices in Enterprise Resource Planning
Client:A strategic investment holding company focused on defence and specialized manufacturing
- Create best practices to facilitate a unified system for multiple group companies
- Automate and standardize processes
- End-to-End Implementation of Oracle Business solution with reporting and dashboards
- Consistent and standardized processes across the client groups
The client is a strategic investment holding company specialized manufacturing. It develops ventures through industrial partnerships and strategic investments for focused sectors creating value and transferring knowledge and technological capability to the UAE.
The company’s main objective was to implement the best practices in ERP and operations to have Unified Operational, Reporting solutions best in the industry.
- Discontinue manual processes and standardize across various operations and organization reporting needs
- Create a unified system to cater to multiple group companies
- To provide anterprise Reporting Architecture Framework that supports the analytical reporting needs from across the Enterprise
CSC engaged with the client to deliver a unified solution for streamlining the ERP processes through implementation of Oracle to standardize their reporting needs. The Solution also provided the business users to perform Data Analysis on their own and drive business decisions.
- End to End implementation of Oracle Apps
- Reporting Solutions and OBIA Dash Boards
- Reporting has become agile and flexible too support changing needs of the client
- Oracle E –Business Solution provided by CSC is in line with internal BPR requirements of the client groups that resulted in consistent and standardized processes.
- The IT landscape integration of subsidiaries has improved process consistency.
- Integration with external business stakeholders for example, suppliers has improved as they have been able to reduced lead-time (E.g. Purchase Order to Supplier) and optimized Supply Vs Demand for client procurement and fulfillment