Characterizing Growth and Expansion through State of the Art Technology
Client:Middle East based manufacturing organization producing building materials and construction products
- Paper processes of 6 entities is slowing down critical business decisions
- No standardized business processes across functions
- Manual transactions
- A Full lifecycle implementation to incorporate 6 organizations different functions: Process Manufacturing, SCM, Financials, HR and Payroll
- Full Automation of processes improving lead time and turnaround of activities.
- Standardized business processes across all 6 units
- Staff retrained and knowledge transferred internally to current employees
The client is the Middle East based manufacturing organization producing building materials and construction products for Concrete Products, Ceramic, Marble & Tile factories.
Client was struggling and readying itself for a transformation to automate and unify their business processes. Previous Implementation to implement discrete manufacturing software was failing due to product limitations.
- Extremely challenging time frame for delivery
- No standardized business processes
- Implementation involves niche modules
- Rare skills like Process Manufacturing Inventory
- End user's education. Most of the end user's are used to only manual transactions
CSC provided blueprint and in the process of end to end implementation using a phased method where implementation is split. The Model involves Implementation for one Business group as a Pilot and followed by Rollouts for other Business groups.
CSC used best practices to ensure they kept on schedule and budget. The company is now enabled to run these processes across all business units. Resulting in:
- Enabling the company to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
- Enhanced accessible reporting capabilities
- Clarity across all business units
- Quicker decision making