The complexities of global IT platforms demand networking expertise to ensure superior quality and performance in connecting your personnel to business-critical applications and processes.
We'll apply proven technologies to optimize your application performance and boost bandwidth utilization, whether your applications are delivered across a campus or across the world. Solutions encompass WAN, LAN, and remote access capabilities to provide consistent service from the end-user desktop to the data center, and everywhere in between. CSC has an independent point of view and selects vendors based purely on performance to ensure maximum connectivity. Our global network team will manage the entire lifecycle, from initial assessment and design through implementation and ongoing operation of all hardware and service components. CSC is able to integrate our IT platforms with desired customer applications and network services to provide a fully managed end-to-end solution and a single point of contact. For more information contact us today.
CSC's Managed Connectivity portfolio consists of three sets of solutions:
Wide Area Networks (WAN) – CSC's WAN service is an industry leading suite of state-of-the-art managed network and cloud based transport facilities and services. CSC’s MPLS backbone provides managed Private IP and Protected Internet services to ensure the seamless performance of the applications and communications functions you depend on.
- Private IP – CSC’s Private IP is a managed private Internet solution that connects geographically separate enterprise networks over a single converged infrastructure, which can be securely to trusted business partners. This allows the exchange of business critical data such as applications, voice and video in a secure manner with higher-quality performance than can be expected from the public Internet.
- Protected Internet – CSC’s Protected Internet is a managed service that provides even the largest corporations the global access required to securely and reliably connect corporate networks to the internet. This enables web hosting, consolidation of internet traffic, international transport, and a standard means for employees and applications to access the internet in a protected and secure fashion.
Local Area Networks (LAN) – CSC's LAN portfolio of services is a fully managed suite of data center and enterprise campus switching capabilities that can exist stand-alone or be integrated with WAN solutions to provide global connectivity. We support traditional wireline and wireless solutions such as 802.3 wireline and 802.11g wireless, as well as emerging standards such as 802.11n and Gigabit Passive Optical Networking.
- Data Center Switching – CSC's Data Center Switching is a managed service that consists of routing and switching capabilities that enable high-speed access to applications in the data center. Data Center Switching does this by utilizing global load balancing, disaster recovery and high-speed application delivery over the WAN.
- Enterprise LAN – CSC's Enterprise LAN services provide a number of different campus switching solutions to meet the specific application and building facility requirements of the customer. The portfolio contains a full breadth of wireline and wireless capabilities using state-of-the-art capabilities to provide converged quality of service in a secure environment.
- Industrial Wireless Services (IWS) – CSC’s IWS is a managed wireless LAN solution for enterprises that require ruggedized wireless connectivity in harsh outdoor environments. This network solution provides you with a single, robust wireless infrastructure capable of withstanding harsh physical environments, including temperature extremes, dust, and vibration. This solution is integrated with indoor wireline and wireless solutions to provide a single campus environment.
CSC Connect – CSC provides remote access services under the brand name CSC Connect. CSC Connect provides secure access to client networks using both wired and wireless technologies, enabling a remote worker to achieve the same connectivity as if they were in their office. CSC Connect provides a more cost-effective and secure method to gain Internet access when located at an airport or hotel, rather than using retail-based pay-as-you-go services such as iBahn or Boingo. CSC Connect is augmented with strong access and authentication services to reliably control who can access to which services.