Mobile Unified Communications
Bringing business phone capabilities such as caller ID, built-in address books, calendars, messaging, and IM, to mobile devices.
What is Mobile Unified Communications?
Our Mobile Unified Communications is a managed service that extends corporate
phone system services to mobile devices, enabling your workers to utilize their office capabilities wherever they are.
What is the Value?
Mobile Unified Communications help your company:
- Improve agility – by enabling rapid response to business changes and customer/end user requirements
- Improve margins – by removing latency and speeding up business processes
- Ensure business continuity – by providing resilient workflow connectivity
Your teams are able to focus their efforts on key business initiatives while we provide anytime, anywhere, any-device access to people, information and applications.
What does it Do?
Our Mobile Unified Communications solution brings business phone capabilities such as caller ID, built-in address books, calendars, messaging, and IM, to your employees' mobile devices. Mobile UC eliminates the issues associated with managing multiple numbers and voicemail boxes between the desk, home and mobile phones. It enables single number reach capabilities that can reduce latency and UC improve customer responsiveness because the right person is reached the first time, every time.
Why Choose CSC?
Our broad experience and market perspective allow us to help you reach your strategic communications goals. As the communications integrator of choice for large and medium-sized global enterprises; we are able to offer you:
- Highly leveraged and standardized capabilities
- Broadest service footprint and lowest-cost service management in industry
- Maximized cost and operational efficiencies through standard managed and utility services
- Consulting-led integration and vertical-specific offerings for enhanced business value