Banks in Luxembourg are increasingly dedicated to a specific business, either private banking or the fund management industry, in addition to a few banks offering retail banking services to the local market.
In response to these developments, CSC consultants are dedicated to each specific business line in order to support major players in the financial services sector in their transformation projects:
- Improving service quality;
- Responding to changes in regulatory constraints;
- Coping with concentration among industry players;
- Constantly improving operational efficiency;
- Increasing the efficiency of risk management;
- Developing strategic business activities;
- Opening new market segments;
- Ongoing market globalization;
- Reacting to rapid changes in technical constraints.
Teams dedicated to investment services activities
We are able to bring together more than 110 business consultants and 85 technological experts with in-depth experience in investment services issues and solutions (both sell side and buy side).
We hire highly qualified people with an average of five to six years’ experience in banks and investment services companies. These professionals make up our cross-functional teams in which all members bring their own expertise in terms of business, industry sector, information systems or multi-channel distribution.
This combination of profiles and know-how enables our consultants to take into account all aspects of our clients’ projects.
Shared knowledge within competence centers
- Capital markets
- Custodial and securities services
- Fund administration
- Transfer agents
- Settlement and payment systems, cash management
- Accounting and reporting systems
- Asset management
- Risk management and ALM
- Private banking
- Organization and security
Constant technology and business monitoring
- Newsletter (CSCentiel), an overview of the essentials of recent financial events.
- Participation in key projects with major impact on the financial services sector (Basel II, Euronext, STP, etc).
- Several surveys published on a yearly basis, both in France and at an international level.
- Regular involvement in conferences, training sessions and seminars.
A methodological framework founded on nearly 50 years’ experience
Our consultants are trained in the most advanced methods: reengineering, service oriented architectures (SOA), business process management (BPM) and many others. In addition to implementing the methods and tools necessary for efficient project management, we make change management our top priority in order to facilitate the deployment of our clients’ solutions and projects.
Groupe Banque Populaire (in French): New technology architecture and innovative applications to meet Basel II requirements
IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank : Complete modeling of all business processes
Banque Palatine (in French): With CSC as its partner, Banque Palatine conducted one of the most extensive deployments of an integrated software package in a French bank.
To learn more about CSC activities in banking:
Go to CSC Global(English)