Join our Teachers' Academy
Course in: GLOBAL IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Prepared in partnership with PMI LITHUANIA CHAPTER
Based in Kaunas (VU KHF, Muitines 8), Lithuania
ABOUT THE PROJECT
A learning and development initiative that will come to life at the end of March, 2015.
Our objectives are:
- Establish and maintain appropriate learning & development support structure which would help in spreading world-class Project and Program Management knowledge to the teachers and students.
- Promote the fundamentals of PM as well as endorse tools and best practices for successful management of the projects.
- Demonstrate how to achieve project outcomes through the combination of technical and leadership competencies.
TEACHERS’ ACADEMY DURATION
- 2.5 months.
- Biweekly lessons starting from 28st of March (there might be adjustments made to the schedule due to public holidays).
- The lessons will be organized on Saturdays.
- 5-6 hours per day.
THE TARGET AUDIENCE
Teachers’ from various universities seeking to develop additional skills and capabilities in Project Management Area.
YOUR TRAINING CONTENT WILL BE
- Global Project Management:
GPM Overview; Project Tailoring; Project Initiation; Project Definition; Project Estimating and Scheduling; Change Management; Risk Management; Project Control; Financials; Project Completion; Introduction to Agile, Kanban Methodology; Scrum Methodology; Project Management vs. Service Management; Service Management or "After Project".
Delegation; Public Speaking.
YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IF YOU
- are at intermediate/advanced level of English language;
- are able to work in a team and multitask;
- are self-motivated and goal-oriented;
- have the ambition/aspiration to develop PM competencies;
- have positive outlook!
Then we want to talk to you!
Apply by sending your CV and application form (download the form, fill it out and email) to LT_Universities@csc.com.
Application deadline – 13th of March 2015.
Notification about acceptance – 20th of March 2015.
Find on csc.com/lt and your university page and follow the progress of this initiative.
SO...WHY STUDY AT TEACHERS’ ACADEMY?
After completing this course you will have basic set of competencies in project management
and you will be able to share best practices with students.