CSC's Graduate Program
CSC’s Graduate Program aims to find the best talents – and maybe that is you! We are looking for hard-working and ambitious graduates who want to build and develop the future of CSC. If you are eager to participate in our transformation process, and ready to take on amazing challenges, we want you!
7 tracks to fit your aspiration
The program offers positions in seven different business areas within CSC’s Nordic organization. Depending on your aspirations and competencies you apply to the track that best suits your ambitions.
CSC’s 2-year Graduate Program includes:
- Individual training & development
- Rotations designed to fit both the track and your profile
A flexible structure
What makes CSC’s Graduate Program unique is the individual approach. We offer a flexible structure that is open for adaptations during the 2-year program, which supports your training and future career in CSC.
Positions across 4 countries
Our Graduate Program offers positions within Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Lithuania. Depending on which position you apply for, you will find different locations and opportunities.
What is in it for you?
We want to see you grow! The 2-year program offers individual guidance and is designed to support your specific needs and
professional development. You will be part of a young and talented group that provides a valuable and fun network.
During the program you will receive a comprehensive introduction to CSC’s global organization and depending on your qualifications and goals, you might get the chance to rotate within CSC to further strengthen your profile.
Who are we looking for?
- You have recently completed your college or postgraduate studies in business, engineering, management, computer science or similar with outstanding grades
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- You have work experience from your studies and are used to navigate in large organizations
- You are strongly innovative, creative, and willing to learn
- An outgoing team player who takes the initiative and shows a high level of commitment
- You have an analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Your are fluent in English and preferable one or more of the Scandinavian languages
- You take responsibility for your own projects and in day-to-day operations
The program is now CLOSED for applications.