Confidently create medical documents based on regulatory guidance using CSC’s TRS Writer’s more than 200 content templates.
The regulatory and commercial demands on life sciences companies necessitate finding ways to cut down on time-consuming but critical processes and to enhance collaborative efforts across departments. One particularly time-sensitive yet laborious task is the authoring of documents.
With TRS Writer, companies can author documents the easy way. From beginning to end, CSC’s TRS Writer templates save time by providing authors with a structured starting point and features to automate routine formatting tasks. And since TRS Writer was designed in cooperation with medical writers, companies can rest assured knowing CSC’s wealth of experience is behind them. TRS Writer streamlines the medical-writing process, making it easier and quicker than ever.
With TRS Writer’s many differentiating capabilities, companies can more easily:
- Streamline the workflow: TRS Writer helps users do it all, from distributing and authoring to repairing and publishing.
- Distribute: TRS Writer’s more than 200 content templates can be distributed to users locally, on each user’s machine, or shared with users over a server, or even stored in CSC’s FirstDoc.
- Author: With TRS Writer’s suite of more than 60 tools and styles, documents can be authored effortlessly, letting users concentrate instead on content rather than document formatting.
- Repair: Repair tools automatically correct document inconsistencies and format an entire document. Other tools allow for importing of whole documents or sections of text and then convert them to use TRS Writer styles and thereby ensure consistency.
- Publish: Users can prepare documents for publication by adding tables of contents and lists, by creating electronic navigation and by creating PDF files. With one click, TRS Writer lets users generate a table of contents, a list of figures and a list of appendixes. Internal hyperlinks are simple to add by using TRS Writer’s hyperlinking tools. And a PDF file can be created with bookmarks to mimic headings.