Reduce the costs of managing CRFs and get faster results.
It’s often the day-to-day aspects of clinical and regulatory operations that drain a company’s time and resources. One example is the management of case report forms (CRFs) and other clinical documents. With CRFTrack, companies not only reduce the costs of managing CRFs and data clarification forms (DCFs), they also get faster results from now streamlined clinical and regulatory operations. CRFTrack has powerful imaging capabilities, integrated management features and accurate tracking and reporting powers.
Converting paper CRFs to electronic format can be performed quickly and easily, with speeds up to 72,000 pages per hour. CRFs converted to PDF are ready for submission and can contain bookmarks grouped by domain and visit, with the proper hyperlinks between DCF and CRF pages once tables of contents have been created. Remote access is made vastly easier, since team members can fax and view CRFs from remote investigator sites and can access the information they need through the CRF Web portal. Additionally, users can create and manage annotations.
With CRFTrack, users can:
- Create workflows and route jobs. The CRFTrack workspace lets users view and manage CRFs easily, and administrators can create workflows, route jobs to departments and keep track of the workflow as it happens.
- Scan, fax or import CRFs. Powerful imaging solutions help import, fax and scan CRFs into a centralized Oracle database and then correct and enhance imperfect CRFs for greater readability.
- Index by OCR or bar code. CRFTrack separates batches of documents and prepares CRFs for submission requirements with indexing by bar code, optical character recognition or manual indexing.
- Get remote global access. CRFTrack gives access to a Web-based, collaborative environment and to convenient electronic document management system (Documentum, FirstDoc, Livelink, etc.) integration.
- Perform convenient integration. Integration with Oracle Clinical or Phase Forward ClinTrial allows for faster workflow-task processing. In addition, CRFTrack provides split-screen data entry integration that results in greater speed and higher quality during first- and second-pass data entry.
- Track and report. Advanced searching and reporting capabilities make CRFTrack a simpler and more efficient way to track CRFs.