TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition
Discover the definitive set of PDF tools for pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations.
With more than 50 plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat, TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition is the definitive set of PDF tools for pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations. No matter how large or small a job is, or which regulatory agency a company is submitting to, TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition eliminates the enormous challenges, costs and time-consuming tasks involved in preparing electronic documents for regulatory submissions.
TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition is validated specifically for pharmaceutical and biotech organizations according to industry guidelines. TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition gives you the power to:
- Create bookmarks and hyperlinks with ease. TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition eliminates tedious and time-consuming PDF document navigation chores. Users can bookmark all of their documents or create thousands of hyperlinks with just one click, whether working on a study report, a patient data listing, a case report form or other regulatory document.
- Manage, validate and audit. Users can view all of their links and bookmarks at once and validate their accuracy.
- Access a palette of publishing tools. From splitting or merging PDF files to stamping and watermarking pages, a host of tools helps users reach publication milestones more quickly and easily.
- Enhance the quality of PDF files. Users can improve the quality and integrity of scanned documents. On-the-fly optical character recognition makes it easy to edit image-based documents. And one image enhancement filter or a combination of image enhancement filters can increase the quality of image-based documents and more.
- Easily extract text and images from PDF files. Users can extract text and graphics by simply clicking a mouse and dragging a box around the area to extract. High-resolution text and images are saved to the clipboard and can be imported to any word processing program.
- Instantly prepare hundreds or thousands of files. Users can choose from individual files or entire directories to be formatted with ease. The batch function automates and simplifies otherwise time-consuming and repetitive tasks. Users can customize their preferences, and TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition quickly edits their PDF files. Then users can save their settings and automate the process without reentering their selections.
- Leverage the flexibility of named destinations. Users enjoy end-to-end support for named destinations, from easy generation to hyperlinking or bookmarking. TRS ToolBox Pharma Edition ensures the accuracy of users’ links as users repaginate pages or modify documents.
- Prepare and validate electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) submission and non-eCTD electronic submission (NeeS). A user can create a NeeS table of contents, audit and update the MD5 checksums of an eCTD, validate the level of International Conference on Harmonisation compliance by both NeeS and eCTD submissions, and perform audits of hyperlinks in Japanese eCTD submissions.