ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Business Process Services – A Strategic Enabler for High Quality Regulatory Submissions
October 19, 2016
In today’s digital world, life sciences companies are dealing with constrained resources. Increasing regulatory submission workload is good news for your products, but it also means the struggle of scaling resources to meet timelines while maintaining quality.
Business leaders need to find a way to leverage digital technologies and opportunities to connect and automate processes. Business process services (BPS) takes life sciences companies beyond simple partnerships to manage submissions, and towards gaining an industry-wide perspective that gives them the knowledge and capabilities to strengthen their core competencies and even tap into new opportunities, while remaining compliant. BPS provides the best practices that enable scale and flexibility, while driving corporate cost reduction and harmonization of processes and operations.
Please use the following link to access the archived recording of the webinar, complete with audio and PowerPoint slides synchronized: “Business Process Services – Strategic Enabler for Quality Regulatory Submissions.”
- Business Process Services: A Flexible and Strategic Approach
- Agile Workload Management
- Operational Efficiency – Doing More and Doing Better with Less
- Leslie Wan, MS, Global Head, Regulatory Engagement Management, CSC
- Jennifer Tucker, MA, Regulatory Affairs Lead, CSC
- Brad Kim, MS, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Purdue Pharma L.P.
For more information, please contact us.