Wealth Management Accelerator's Technology & Support
Give customers greater control of their assets.
Wealth Management Accelerator’s technology features:
- Browser-based presentation layer — the system is accessed and business events are processed entirely through a standard Web browser.
- Intranet ready/Internet capable — immediate implementation as a back-office application over a company’s intranet using Java Server Faces (JSFs). These pages can be easily customized to meet any client’s needs. The system is designed to quickly integrate with an organization’s Internet site through the re-deployment of Wealth Management Accelerator’s Java business objects.
- Database — support for industry-standard relational databases such as IBM DB/2. The use of a RDBMS lets companies perform queries against the database without developing application-specific reports.
- Compatibility — J2EE-compliant and .NET-capable. Conformance with these industry standards allows companies to quickly and efficiently interact with other corporate systems.
- Web Services — support for document-literal style Web services such as agent license validation and client name search. Additional Web services will be developed as this technology and approach become more widely used in the insurance industry.
When you choose Wealth Management Accelerator, you not only get a strong administration solution, you also get the support of one of the world's leading information technology companies. CSC works directly with you to ensure you get the highest value from your systems, and CSC offers a proven enhancement program for your organization's tactical and strategic initiatives. CSC helps organizations identify needs, track industry changes and evaluate new regulatory requirements that could affect the system.
CSC engages clients in monthly telephone conferences and regularly hosts client forums and users' group meetings to promote open, two-way communication. With more than 35 years of experience in policy administration and 25 years in distribution systems, more insurers trust their policies and contracts to CSC than to any other company.