Offer comprehensive insurance services on Force.com.
Combine cloud and mobile technology to increase flexibility.
CSC's Breezeway™ is a suite of cloud-based, Web-subscription insurance services. Among the wide range of benefits it provides to carriers, Breezeway:
- Increases agent satisfaction by providing real-time information and streamlining customer and agent interaction
- Improves customer retention by speeding responses to customer requests and shortening the acquisition and application cycle
- Boosts revenue and market share by decreasing sales cycles and automating manual processes.
Breezeway combines cloud and mobile technology to enhance sales processes and give insurers, agents, brokers and customers anytime-anywhere access to a full range of insurance services, including automated third-party capabilities such as electronic signatures.
With Breezeway, you can:
- Connect your agents and customers with configurable, built-in, online collaboration tools
- Increase revenue by more closely managing sales performance
- Develop best practices
- Configure product definitions, agent profiles and hierarchy
- Customize dashboard
- Save time with standard application data entry.
Services for Agents
The Breezeway suite creates a single point of contact for insurers, agents and policy owners. The first set of Breezeway services offers a virtual agent’s desktop for electronic new business applications. It supports email, collaboration, application management and e-signatures. All strengthen the bridge between agents and customers and improve response times.
Multiline insurance agency functions, including new business processing, policyholder services and agent management, are in development. Additional customer service functions are also being developed for self service, electronic application submittal and claims support.
Multiline, Multifunction, Multi-Company Insurance Services on Force.com
CSC teamed with salesforce.com to offer these Life and Annuity new business applications through the popular Force.com platform. Secure and highly scalable, Breezeway can be used on tablets, mobile devices and any other devices that access the Internet, including traditional desktops and laptops.
Breezeway integrates easily with ACORD-compliant systems. And with reduced costs, no capital outlay and no software to download, Breezeway opens up real-time, straight-through processing solutions for both captive and independent agents, and seamless distribution and customer management solutions for insurers.