nbAccelerator - Intelligent e-App
Submit applications in good order.
Complete, error-free applications are essential to the smooth processing of life insurance and annuity new business. The job of correcting applications is costly and time-consuming, and some applications are withdrawn as the result of delays. CSC’s Intelligent e-App software, a component of CSC's nbAccelerator®, streamlines the process of acquiring new business and eliminates errors by equipping your producers with an electronic application that automatically populates data, provides the correct forms and covers all of the required questions.
Intelligent e-App guides your producers through the data-gathering process, ensuring all necessary information is gathered at the point of sale. Information is automatically captured and submitted through a paperless, self-service process. Your producers can complete electronic applications anytime, anywhere — from the prospect’s home to online at the office.
Intelligent e-App starts the process by presenting a list of available products. Once the product is selected, the guided interview uses dynamic views and reflexive questioning to capture all the required information. The data is immediately validated using configurable rules to assure a clean application, eliminating costly and time-consuming “Not In Good Order” (NIGO) applications. The software automatically generates a completed application along with current versions of any required supplemental forms. Agents may capture electronic signatures or print the forms locally, or elsewhere, for capture of the wet signature. The application is submitted electronically for immediate processing.
Using CSC’s technology, the life and annuity application process is greatly streamlined — increasing efficiency and reducing operational costs and processing time. When the applications are sent to CSC’s nbAccelerator, subsequent processes such as requirement gathering also are automated — further increasing your bottom line.
- Supports all product/plan types
- Allows carriers to define and personalize help, error messages, business/process rules, data validations and calculations
- Automatically creates a dynamic, browser-based user interface based on carrier-defined model, with live user data inputs
- Seamlessly populates data and forms from multiple internal or external sources
- Uses point-and-click, drag-and-drop technology — no coding necessary
- Integrates with existing carrier distribution portals
- Supports ACORD-compliant TXLife 103 XML Application Output/Submission
- Available both online and offline.