The Future of Healthcare
Healthcare: Ripe for Disruptive Innovation
The health system is strained by a growing aging population, a shortage of care providers, more people suffering from chronic conditions, fragmented care management and rising costs. In this report CSC's Leading Edge Forum (LEF) takes a holistic view of healthcare, putting the patient at the center, and identifies five trends that will re-shape the industry.
Five Trends That Will Reshape the Industry
Download The Future of Healthcare (PDF, 4MB).
See list of 10 key healthcare technologies in the report. (PDF, 70KB).
Check out the feature story.
Read the press release.
View other LEF reports.
Contact us for more information.
The healthcare system is moving from a care-first to a wellness-first perspective via the collective efforts and technologies described in these trends:
- E-Power to the Patient -- Patients take on a larger, more active role in managing their wellness and health.
- Earlier Detection -- Earlier detection maximizes options for successful treatment, leading to a speedier return to good health.
- High-Tech Healing -- New technologies can significantly boost outcomes and quality of life.
- Resources: More, but Different -- Solving the healthcare resource puzzle requires new players and new care models.
- Global Healthcare Ecosystem Emerges -- More information, more connected, leads to better care and better research.