Centers of Excellence
Covering a range of industries and technologies, our Centers of Excellence (PDF, 5.81MB) are helping public sector and commercial clients accomplish their strategic goals. Located around the world, the centers are dedicated facilities offering customers access to our accumulated wealth of expertise and experience in specific vertical markets and IT specialties. CSC employees and clients can use these high-tech facilities to research, test and market solutions tailored to their unique requirements.
Hotbeds of Innovation and Technical Expertise
Because Centers of Excellence staff members are at the forefront of new technology trends and breakthroughs long before coming to market, they can apply that knowledge to everything from radically new solutions to ingenious answers for everyday business challenges. Centers often participate in beta testing of emerging technologies, enabling Center experts to stay abreast of product development and, at times, influence the outcome.
And, because CSC is vendor neutral, our Centers can provide an unbiased, optimum set of services and products for a particular technology, application or industry. As a result, they are uniquely positioned to develop and demonstrate customized solutions and prototypes in a cost-effective and low-risk environment.
Centers of Excellence are established according to rigorous criteria and continually evaluated by CSC's Office of Innovation Technology Program to ensure relevance and ongoing viability, as well as to identify new centers in emerging fields. Each Center has a designated set of resources, including a team of experienced IT professionals and a dedicated demonstration facility or laboratory.
CSC's Centers of Excellence
- Advanced Air Traffic Management (PDF / 996kb)
- Banking (PDF / 514kb)
- Border and Immigration Solutions (PDF / 525kb)
- New Catalyst (PDF / 565kb)
- Contact Center Solutions (PDF / 741kb)
- Cordys (PDF / 508kb)
- Cybersecurity (PDF / 524kb)
- New Global Citizen Services (PDF / 510kb)
- Health Care (PDF / 647kb)
- High Performance Computing (HPC Website) (PDF / 610kb)
- Identity Management (PDF / 495kb)
- IT Infrastructure (PDF / 109kb)
- Life Insurance, Annuities and Pensions (PDF / 516kb)
- New Machine to Machine (PDF / 525kb)
- New Mobility (PDF / 200kb)
- Natural Resources (PDF / 189kb)
- Property and Casualty (General) Insurance (PDF / 526kb)
- New Salesforce.com (PDF / 520kb)
- Service Oriented Architecture (PDF / 524kb)
- Testing (PDF / 686kb)
- New Visualization (PDF / 150kb)