Service Request Management
CSC Service Request Management facilitates the selection, ordering and delivery management of enterprise IT goods through a world-class user experience, global capabilities and leading technologies.
WHAT IS IT?
CSC SRM uses world-class capabilities and leading technologies to provide timely and accurate delivery of IT goods and services requested by our customers. The offering is a customer-facing service utilizing automation and a seamless experience that makes requested items easy to order and receive.
Our services include:
Service Catalog. Provision of a Service Catalog that includes:
- List of all contracted IT services
- Service authorization model (entitlement & approvals)
- Service orchestration model
- Service Catalog content maintenance
- Service Catalog publication
Request Management. Provision of standard tools and processes that manage:
- Orchestration, monitoring and measurement of requests
- Performance analysis across service providers and throughout the request lifecycle to support a proactive customer relationship
- Clear service governance with defined accountabilities, roles and responsibilities
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SRM is ITIL aligned and seamlessly provides efficient access to your IT assets. First, the consumer is presented with a catalog of entitled goods and services via an online portal in their own business language. Once an item is selected, information from this item and the consumer are passed into an integrated approval determination capability.
If approval is required, the determined approver is notified, and their action either initiates the fulfillment process (if approved) or stops the processing of the request and issues it back to the original requester. If no approval is required, the request moves into an initiation stage.
The fulfillment process commences via automated orchestration, which selects and assigns to the delivery team or teams the correct activities that need to be performed to deliver the request. The delivery team can be either an internal or external supplier.
Download the Service Request Management brochure (PDF).