Testing as a Service (TaaS)
CSC’s TaaS enables customers with the power of flexibility. TaaS frees our customers from huge upfront CAPEX investments and helps to source their requirements on an OPEX model.
Organizations today understand the need for increased focus on quality. While they recognize the fact that failing on quality is not an option, especially when you are talking about business-critical or customer facing applications, most organizations are trying to reduce the total cost of ownership of IT and QA systems.
‘As a Service’ option has proven to provide such enterprises with a viable yet cost effective platform. CSC’s TaaS (Testing as a Service) solution addresses all the facets of ‘As a Service’ offering including facilitating shared, multitenant use of computing resources, optimizing expense and capital outlays - allowing customers to pay only for what they use, and tremendous business flexibility by allowing rapid provisioning and deprovisioning.
CSC’s Testing as a Service offering is based on our extensive experience and insight gained from multiple test-only focused engagements and proven test automation framework, allowing customers to consistently achieve optimal results with significant cost savings.
Benefits of CSC's TaaS:
- Leverages standardized and highly efficient test methodologies addressing security, reliability and manageability while catering to continuous cost pressures, higher transparency, certainty of outcomes and service level compliance.
- CSC's TaaS is a sure-shot way to reduce cost and infrastructure spend while offering assurance of purpose readiness.
- Enables organizations to set up much larger test labs which were previously unimaginable.
- Tests like performance / load testing can be done as close as possible to real life (as if the system were up and running) – multiple locations, multiple languages, over different time zones run dynamically having a large number of parameters.
- Our solutions are dynamical priced allowing customers to dynamically use and dynamically pay.
You might also be interested in: Test Organization Assessment, Enterprise Testing Center of Excellence using SCORE Methodology™, Lifecycle Testing Services, SAP Testing, Oracle Testing Services, CloudTEST, System Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, Compatibility & Interoperability testing