Testing as a Service (TaaS)
CSC’s Testing as a Service (TaaS) gives customers the power of flexibility and helps them source their testing requirements on an OPEX model.
The imperative to develop software solutions that differentiate a company or introduce new innovations is accelerating. That, in turn, exerts more pressure on IT to speed up the application development lifecycle.
In the past a company might have simply thrown more resources into application development and maintenance; but that’s no longer an option. Now, more than ever, the CIO is looking for ways to cut costs, not add to them.
Our clients are telling us they need to
- Release newer applications and upgrades faster to the market
- Build and maintain a high quality and well performing applications portfolio
- Cut the total cost to build & maintain a comprehensive applications portfolio.
A focus on software testing and quality leads to faster application development and lower costs.
A Comprehensive Test Solution
We have automated the provisioning of test services, including hosting of the application under test, on a cloud-based platform and combined our relevant testing expertise, capabilities, market leading and open source test tools, and specialized testing learnings into a single end-to-end testing service. TaaS spans all aspects of testing, from functional, automation, performance, infrastructure, and security testing to a fully managed testing service operated on SLA's and KPI's. And it accommodates custom, enterprise, business and mobile applications.
Our approach delivers up to 30% improvement in quality; up to 40% improvement in productivity and up to 30% reduced costs.
As-a-Service, Consumption-based Commercial Model
We addresses all the facets of ‘As a Service’ offering including faciliting shared, multitenant use of computing resources, optimizing expense and capital outlays - allowing customers to pay openly for what they use.
A Flexible Service
You will select from a menu of service options to buy only what you need for as long as you need it. Testing environments can be built in a matter of days, with the latest test tools available immediately. When your environment or assets are not being used they will be stored securely for use at any time.
An Independent Provider
An independent provider can bring the resources and specialists needed to ensure that applications run well across a diverse set of platforms or meet specific industry standards.
Providing the Benefits You're Looking For
- Standardized and highly efficient test methodologies addressing security, reliability and manageability
- The ability to establish much larger test labs than previously imagined
- Realistic performance/load testing – multiple locations, multiple languages, over different time zones, run dynamically
- Higher transparency, certainty of outcomes and service level compliance
- Reduced development and test cost, as well as infrastructure spend
- Consumption-based, Opex spend
You might also be interested in: Test Organization Assessment, Enterprise Testing Center of Excellence using SCORE Methodology™, Lifecycle Testing Services, SAP Testing, Oracle Testing Services, CloudTEST, System Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, Compatibility & Interoperability testing