Enterprise Solutions Testing
Over the last few years, Enterprise Solution testing has consistently remained among the top IT spending priorities in large corporations.
Enterprise Applications have become the backbone of many organizations across the globe today. CSC’s Enterprise Solutions Testing provides end-to-end standardized services that include advanced automation testing tools, reusable assets such as test cases, and repeatable methodologies for application testing specifically for ERP and COTS application landscapes. CSC offers functional and non-functional testing services across the life cycle of projects involving ERP and COTS applications – for implementation, roll outs, upgrades, production support, applying enhancement packs and service packs, test automation, performance evaluation, and verification against your stated compliance requirements and your security controls.
Delivered by experienced, skilled testers, using advanced automated testing tools, test accelerators, specialized testing processes, and proven testing methodologies, from multiple locations around the world, CSC's Enterprise Solution Testing can help you lower your testing costs, and improve the quality and reliability of your applications, which can accelerate you application development cycles. We offer you choices for a right shoring model and testing on-site, remotely, or in the cloud.
Our testing solutions span ERP applications including most:
- SAP® ERP Applications*
- Oracle® ERP Applications**
- COTS Products
CSC’s Enterprise Solution Testing Offering Services are offered for:
- Projects- This model is suited for clients who are planning for ERP/COTS specific projects or upgrading their existing ERP/COTS products. These projects typically require end-to-end testing in various test cycles (like Unit Testing/CRP Testing, System testing, System integration testing, Regression Testing, Parallel Testing, or User Acceptance Testing). You can also elect to order our optional testing services for Performance Testing, Security Testing and Mobility Testing.
- Run and Maintain engagements- This model is suited for clients who have already implemented ERP/COTS products for support of their day to day business operations. It includes testing of on-going customizations, as well as testing ERP/COTS product Service Packs, Roll-Up Patch Sets (RUP), Fix Packs, Maintenance Packs and Enhancement Packs.
- Test Automation - You can choose to assess the current state of your test regression suite and, get our recommendations for automation, toolset selection, automation strategy design, automation framework design, test script development, execution management and reporting. Our keyword-driven framework allows business users to develop automation scripts with the help of Excel file inputs; this framework is configurable for commercial and open source tools.
- Enterprise Application Testing Platform – We can provide hosted and fully-managed tools and accelerators to support testing, configuration management and data management across multi-vendor environments. Automated tools used by the service cover test management and reporting, test execution, test data management, test data obfuscation and Intelligent object impact analysis.
*SAP is registered trademark of SAP
**Oracle is registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation.