Test Consulting Services
Simplify IT projects, reduce costs and support innovation.
Suitable for Clients looking to move up the testing maturity curve, CSC Test Consulting Services offer: 1) Analysis of a client’s testing organization, processes and tooling, 2) The creation of test strategy, and 3) A range of services to implement the improvements, and optimize a client’s testing organisation processes and tools.Test Organization Assessment.
Test Organization Assessment
- An analysis of a client’s testing maturity, providing a roadmap for improvements. It helps our clients standardize and optimize their testing functions.
- CSC will work with you to conduct a current state assessment and help quantify the business value of the proposed optimization efforts. CSC will define the roadmap and support needed to establish a mature test organization. CSC will determine how flexible and agile your estate is by applying assessment tools to determine your most pressing needs, whether related to the challenges of an upcoming acquisition or divestiture, the need to reduce your IT costs or the need to improve service delivery.
Test Strategy Development Services
- Every Project/Programme requires a test strategy to scope and plan the testing that is needed, how it is to be done, who will do it and provide a high level plan/schedule for its completion.
- CSC will work with your point of contact (whether Project/Programme Manager/ Director, Head of QA/Testing or Head of Application Delivery) to develop and create this document with your goals in mind.
Enterprise Test COE Services
- A collaborative exercise lead by CSC to establish and maintain a standard testing service function, shared across the client’s organization and lines of businesses.
- It uses CSC’s proprietary SCORE MethodologyTM.
- It will implement the roadmap from the Test Organization Assessment service or take your equivalent roadmap to determine the items such as:
- Design of the test governance framework,
- Test process establishment and definition,
- Tools rationalization,
- Implementation of improvements identified in a roadmap.