CSC's India Media Kit
CSC's India Media Kit provides all necessary collateral authorised to be used for all media and press related requirements. For any special requirements or queries please contact Vijayalakshmi Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: All guidelines mentioned in the 'Permission Statement' below are to be strictly adhered to while using any of the collateral.
CSC India Collateral
|Fact Sheet||Corporate Artwork|
|Awards & Recognitions||History|
|Corporate Responsibility||Executive Biographies|
Permission for use of any/ all corporate collateral provided on this website is granted only under the following conditions:
- Each use should be accompanied by the credit line and notice, "Courtesy of Computer Sciences Corporation. Unauthorized use not permitted."
- Copying of images for further distribution or commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of CSC.
- No permission is granted to use trademarks of Computer Sciences Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates, apart from the incidental appearance of such trademarks in the photograph(s)/ imagery provided by CSC.
- CSC reserves the right to withdraw permission to reproduce copyright material whenever, in its discretion, it feels that the privilege of reproducing its material is being used in a way detrimental to its interest or the above instructions are not being followed properly to protect its copyright.
- This permission is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
About CSC in India
With centers in Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara, and approximately 16,000 employees based in India and an additional 3,000 in other geographies that support our India operations, CSC is one of the fastest growing IT services firms in India. CSC’s strong local presence enables the company to offer high-value technology solutions and a rich portfolio of services to customers across industry segments, including applications development and product support, infrastructure and BPO services, to clients worldwide. CSC in India is consistently recognized in “best employer” award categories and houses the company’s first Office of Innovation outside the U.S. For more information, visit www.csc.com/in.
CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled solutions and services through three primary lines of business. These include Business Solutions and Services, the Managed Services Sector and the North American Public Sector. CSC’s advanced capabilities include systems design and integration, information technology and business process outsourcing, applications software development, Web and application hosting, mission support and management consulting. Headquartered in Tysons, Va., CSC has approximately EMPLOYEES employees and reported revenue of $16.0 billion for the 12 months ended Dec. 30, 2011. For more information, visit the company’s Web site at www.csc.com.