Information sharing made easy with the Viaduct integration engine.
Healthcare IT has moved beyond the hospital doors. Now organizations need to integrate with multiple systems locally, regionally and nationally. Most healthcare organizations do not have a fully integrated EMR across the complete continuum of care, and the disruption or absence of timely information flow negatively impacts patient treatment and outcomes, and ultimately increases the cost of care.
Add to the mix emerging government regulations and the “sunsetting” of some integration engines, and you have a sizeable integration challenge on your hands.
Simplify Complex Environments
With CSC’s Viaduct integration engine, you can enable seamless system integration across your organization. Viaduct lets you reuse and leverage existing investments in your legacy systems through Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). Viaduct lets you design, build, test, deploy and maintain application integration processes without the need to write code — and it runs on virtually any device and platform.
Viaduct is easy to use, easy to support and easy on the pocket — saving you time and money and delivering optimum data integration. Having attained the 2014 Edition Modular Ambulatory EHR Certification, Viaduct meets the highest standards.
Complex Interoperability Made Simple
Viaduct is a service-oriented, teamwork-enabled enterprise integration design studio and runtime. It takes on the hard work of integration through a high level, graphical toolset that removes the need to write any code.
- Device- and OS-independent runtimes deliver support for multiple protocols.
- Eclipse-based rich visual IDE gives all users access to sophisticated integration technology.
- Integrated debugging and testing reduces programming during pre-deployment.
- Process-based integration environment simplifies even the most complex use-cases.
- Programming is eliminated because the integration processes are designed using a workflow model approach.
- Processes are developed easily by simply dragging and dropping activities onto a canvas.
- Deployment times are reduced, with integration processes that can be deployed to one or multiple SOA environments or as Web services, all with a single click.
- Distributed process deployment is possible, wherever the integration occurs, regardless of operating system, location or hardware type.
- Advanced monitoring lets managers scrutinize every integration process, rapidly pinpointing and resolving issues.
Viaduct’s core components aid the design, testing, management and deployment of system processes:
Studio: Provides the tools for designing, developing, debugging and deploying Viaduct processes, all in one location.
Runtime: Provides a container into which Viaduct processes are deployed for execution.
Management: Provides a Web-based console for the administration, management and monitoring of both Viaduct runtimes and deployed Viaduct processes.
EMMS: Provides the ability through a rules engine to monitor system performance and create alerts for administrators when defined alert criteria are met.
Our extensive software expertise and experience in healthcare, combined with our extensive consulting, data migration and integration experience, and big data capabilities, make CSC the obvious choice. Available standalone or as part of CSC’s comprehensive portfolio, Viaduct delivers the perfect solution.
Find out how Viaduct can help you achieve your interoperability goals – however big or small your organization.
ONC Health IT Certification
CSC Viaduct has attained 2014 Edition Modular Ambulatory EHR Certification and 2014 Edition Modular Inpatient EHR Certification from the ICSA Labs ONC Health IT Certification Program.