CSC’s ICD-10 Implementation solution combines integrated business and technical services to help health plans define their strategy, plan for implementation, achieve readiness and conduct end to end testing and deployment of the ICD-10 code set.
Does ICD-10 compliance have you concerned?
The healthcare industry is on the brink of yet another major challenge as health plans and provider organizations face an inexorable compliance countdown — the transition to ICD-10 classification. While most healthcare organizations have likely completed the first steps in the transition, one crucial step still remains — end-to-end testing to validate that important business processes and touch points in your enterprise affected by the ICD-10 conversion work correctly.CSC's balanced approach to achieve compliance can show you:
- Accelerators for technical and business process remediation
- Accelerators for ICD-10 testing, including scenarios, automated testing, and ICD-9 to ICD-10 neutrality
- How to avoid the clinical, operations and business process pitfalls of the ICD-10 implementation
- How to take a risk-based approach to ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping and testing
- How to mitigate business and technology risks during and after the transition period
- How ICD-10 can be used as a business and clinical improvement tool
Total Testing Solution
Our ICD-10 testing solution helps you identify and prioritize business risks as you make the shift to ICD-10. The solution includes the four major phases of remediation:
- Strategy, assessment and planning
- Detailed mapping and analytics
- Business process and technical remediation
- Internal and external testing
For more information, please contact us.