Health Informatics in Life Sciences
Make Your Organization Health Intelligent
The industry is undergoing a transformation with the goal of improving the quality, safety and cost-effectiveness of healthcare. The result is a transparency that influences how products are developed, marketed, evaluated and used.
We work with companies to identify the threats and opportunities associated with this change and to align clinical research, outcomes research, safety surveillance, and commercial operations with healthcare organizations. We help our clients develop programs to accelerate research and improve the value of healthcare.
Our Health Informatics services include:
- Development of business-driven HIT strategy
- Development of collaborative research, evidence-based medicine and consumer-directed programs with providers, payers, employers, agencies, and vendors
- Optimization of study design, patient recruitment, safety surveillance, outcomes research & market research based on health information access models
- Creation of commercial strategies for health information based services to support therapeutic area strategies and new lines of business
- Evaluation of patient-level data sources
- Management of healthcare data and data warehousing
Examples of our Health Informatics experience and domain expertise
include the following:
Want to know more about making your business health intelligent?
Download our Health Intelligence Brochure (PDF 546KB).