GraphTalk A.I.A allows a flexible and secure management of all types of Risk & Protection, Mortgage, Life Insurance (managed as savings or via actuarial techniques) and Pension products, both for the individual and group schemes.
Thanks to its product configuration flexibility, GraphTalk A.I.A is the perfect product innovation tool.
The solution offers numerous product management mechanisms that enable the implementation of standard, packaged or innovative products, combining Savings and Risk & Protection coverages and allowing fast adaptation to the changes in the market thanks to the numerous parameterisation possibilities: coverages, settlement rules, management modes, insurable groups, rating rules and formulas, commissioning rules and formulas, billing and settlement management, and investment management.
In addition, offers can be easily personalized according to the marketing target and the risk profile.
Indeed, the packaging and risk acceptance rules (insurance decisions, extra premium application, exclusions, etc.) are easy to parameterise. They can be parameterised via the risk questionnaire or through the application of rules at the level of the coverages chosen by the client when taking out the contract/amendment.
The Risk & Protection and Traditional Life modules
GraphTalk A.I.A Risk & Protection, which is also available in SaaS version, manages all types of Risk & Protection and Mortgage products which provide the full range of coverages such as: all causes’ death benefit, accident, work incapacity, waiver, etc., as well as standard and Madelin taxation.
The Traditional Life module manages all types of Traditional Life and Mortgage products which also provide the full range of coverages such as: term death benefit, whole life, endowment, etc.
The application helps the user personalise the actuarial formulas used for the rating, the reserve calculation, and the technical elements of the contract such as the surrender value and the paid-up value. Manual and automatic adjustment functionalities are also proposed: capital index-adjustment, increase, decrease, transformation, etc.
The Savings – Pension module
The Savings–Pension module allows managing any type of product (mass-market, upmarket or niche products) and integrates the full lifecycle of a contract, including any amendments and financial rules (stop-loss, ‘horizon’ management, Euro-croissance, etc.), as well as the reserves.
Being a reference solution for the management of multiple-fund savings contracts in Europe, GraphTalk A.I.A offers easier integration of any kind of changes, whether related to competition, to regulation, or to the legal or fiscal novelties that the market stakeholders are facing.
The solution enables the management of a wide range of financial coverages such as the floor, ceiling, and variable annuity mechanisms, as well as specific funds (window funds, dedicated funds, etc.). It offers various management modes (free, profiled, evolving), while the investment flows are managed retroactively.
In addition, the provided taxation workbench handles various standard and specific French tax measures and, notably: PEP (popular savings plan), PEA (equity savings plan), Life Insurance, Capitalisation, NSK, Article 39, IFC (lump sum retirement benefits), Articles 82 and 83, PERP (personal pension savings plan), pension and risk & protection Madelin Law, etc.).
Furthermore, the claim management component optimises the processing of folders thanks to the parameterisation of the claim and settlement investigation processes as well as the dynamic adaptation of the management scenarios, and enables generating settlements of the following types: lump sum benefits, annuities (fixed, life, temporary, reversionary, etc.), waiver settlements, daily allowances, etc.
GraphTalk A.I.A is a state-of-the-art platform designed for the management of both health production and settlements. It offers a fully integrated solution meant for supplementary health insurance organisations.
GraphTalk A.I.A Health, which is also available in SaaS version, enables the end-to-end management of the group scheme and allows the administration of the lifecycle and processes of the company, of employees, paypoints, as well as of contracts and memberships, processes which are also used in the individual scheme management.
For both individual and group schemes, GraphTalk A.I.A Health also handles the processing of health benefits (rights, estimates, liabilities, calculations & payments, overpayments).
GraphTalk A.I.A Health namely allows for:
- Managing coverages, simple or complex (including limits, deductibles) reimbursement formulas and their marketing descriptions
- Managing rules applicable to Responsible Contracts
- Managing the Mandatory Scheme rights (Noemie process) for the insured and their legal beneficiaries
- Managing the TPP rights (standardised messages towards TPP operators and/or TPP card manufacturer)
- Calculating and paying health benefits either by flows (Noemie, B2, DRE) or manually, and to issue return flows
- Managing the history of heathcare expenses
- Managing the liabilities, health benefit estimates, expense receipts
- Managing the health benefit overpayments
GraphTalk A.I.A Health relies on:
- The integration of health repositories
- A high-level of process automation and processing of the flows through powerful and flexible parameterisation workbenches (integration rules and processing of the health benefit formula libraries, etc.)
- A rigorous management of regulatory reforms (implementation and deployment) in close collaboration with the customer: Responsible Contract, ANI (national interprofessional agreement) and automated portability administration, ACS (financial assistance for complementary health insurance), etc.
- An end-to-end management of the standardised exchange flows
The module natively includes all the Web Services that are needed for the deployment of activities with the networks, partners, final customers (companies or private individuals), or health third parties.
In addition, it enables the feeding of BI systems and the building of business reports for portfolio analysis.