Advanced Search

Flexibility and Freedom

Our Graduate Programme stands apart from many others that you may have heard about. At CSC, we don't believe in pigeon-holing you into roles and rigidly mapping out your development. Instead, we offer you the flexibility and freedom to plan your own future within our business.

You can build your skills in a number of different areas and will have a diverse range of experiences early in your career encompassing business, technical and commercial disciplines. As you move into your second year, it’s logical to develop expertise in a specific area. It’s a balance which ensures you’re always motivated and find exactly the right niche within CSC.

The Programme

We appreciate that you want a challenging and rewarding career that allows you to develop your strengths from the day you start. That’s why we’ve created surprisingly diverse graduate programmes which are tailored to you as an individual and which allow you to move between a number of different assignments. Whether you join our business, technical, consulting, finance or HR schemes, you’ll spend up to three years working on fascinating technology-enabled projects for world-leading companies. You’ll have endless opportunities along the way to develop your career and contribute to the wider community - as well as enjoying excellent benefits.

We can offer the chance to work right across the company, from core business and technical roles through to consulting, as well as Human Resources and Finance.

The Support We Offer

During the programme, you’ll be given your own people manager. They’ll be your guide, mentor and adviser throughout your training – helping you to grow your skills and ensuring that your training is always on course. Every six months, we’ll assess your performance in a number of key areas to ensure that you’re progressing well and to discuss together any issues that may have arisen.

In addition, our UK Senior Leadership team act as mentors to our graduates, providing impartial advice and guidance over your time on the programme and often offering a unique perspective outside your assignments and day-to-day work! You'll find it can be a rewarding, two-way relationship.


Rewards & Benefits

Your starting package will be c£30,000, based on a starting salary of £26,500. Graduates will enjoy many benefits as part of CSC Flex. This fantastic flexible benefits scheme allows you to personalise your reward package.

CSC Flex

Our popular flexible benefits scheme allows you to personalise your rewards package.

Benefits which form part of this scheme include personal accident coverage, extended sick pay, pension funding, death in service benefits and much more.

Holiday

You are entitled to 23 days’ holiday plus standard UK Bank Holidays. You have the option under our Flexible benefits scheme to purchase additional days' holiday, to a maximum set by the company.

Pension

CSC operates a Group Personal Pension Scheme and offer a 2 for 1 matching contribution up to 8%.

Incorporated into your Flex Fund is 8% funding for pension provision only. Via 2 for 1 matching, if you opt into the pension by inputting 4%, you will utilise the whole pension provision provided by CSC and therefore your total pension contribution will be 12%.


Ready to find out more?

We recruit graduates into a wide variety of roles in our business.

Whether you're technically-minded, business-focussed or looking for a consultancy role, there's a wide range of opportunities to explore.

Why not take a look at our programme areas, and decide Which Programme is for me?'