salesforce.comSalesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company leading the shift to the social enterprise. Salesforce.com is the largest provider of cloud solutions in the market today. Salesforce.com is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia.
CSC and Salesforce.com are helping customers speed innovation by blending classic on-premise IT environments with elastic cloud infrastructures. Salesforce.com provides the robust, platform-as-a-service software solution. CSC adds industry expertise, infrastructure experience, software platforms, and application development services.
The combination creates a fully integrated back-end infrastructure that supports traditional applications in an as-a-service environment. Customers benefit from the increased agility and reduced IT cost and complexity of a hybrid network. And CSC and Salesforce.com deliver those benefits within the framework of a comprehensive cloud transformation, which addresses business strategy, solution implementation, and custom application development and support.
CSC and AT&T Partnership at a Glance
- Makes Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) a reality
- Enables customer and partner collaboration and social interaction
- Provides assessment, implementation, integration, customization and certified training for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Modernizes applications by extending functionality and re-architecting processes to take advantage of cloud capabilities
- Provides innovative solutions and equipment offering openness and interoperability
Joint Offerings / Solutions
Together, CSC and Salesforce.com offer a transformational solution for enterprises that require real-time sales visibility, social customer interactions, collaborative relationships, and flexible, easy-to-use enterprise applications.
CSC service offerings include assessment, implementation, integration, customization, and certified training for:
- Salesforce.com based Application Modernization strategy, allowing customers to consolidate legacy systems on the agile Salesforce 1 Platform
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, providing sales representatives, managers and executives everything they need to connect with customers
- Salesforce Service Cloud, delighting customers with faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the contact center to customer social networks
- Breezeway, supporting insurance agents and carriers in customer acquisition, service and retention with a cloud-based suite that is fully integrated with Salesforce.com
- Customer 360 for Utilities, providing streamlined integration to back-end systems and exceptional data visibility
- Clients with unique requirements that require a customized solution, CSC provides custom application development on the Salesforce 1 Platform.