VCEVCE provides converged solutions that accelerate the adoption of cloud-based computing models for enterprises and service providers globally, based on VCE’s industry-leading converged infrastructure, VCE converged solutions dramatically simplify IT, enabling customers to focus on business innovation instead of integrating, validating and managing IT infrastructure.
The CSC and VCE global partnership provides best-in-class infrastructure for companies of all sizes looking for as-a- service agility, performance, and economies. The innovative VCE Vblock™ Infrastructure Platform provides the essential converged infrastructure which is enabled by CSC’s business solutions and services.
The VCE Vblock Infrastructure Platform includes state-of-the-art virtualization, compute, and storage from VMware, Cisco, and EMC. This technology (VCE) and service (CSC) alliance provides mutual clients with modern solutions to help accelerate the deployment of next-generation infrastructure, application development, and transformation, featuring CSC’s defense in-depth security.
CSC and VCE Partnership at a Glance
- A one-stop shop for making as a service a reality, with IaaS solutions
- Delivers a private cloud in less than 10 weeks
- Provides a fully integrated, seamless and secure transition to the cloud, with public, private and hybrid deployment models
- Delivers robust, fully tested, certified solutions
- Provides a single point of access for clients, with streamlined joint processes
- Together we offer clients the best in converged infrastructure systems allowing them to realize the speed, reliability, and efficiency benefits that only a true converged infrastructure can deliver.
- Our joint clients depend upon CSC and VCE to transform the promises of ‘as a service’ into real benefits that include cost-efficiencies, risk mitigation, and agile business processes. VCE provides the industry’s first completely integrated platform for cloud computing — the Vblock™ Infrastructure Platform — which combines leading virtualization software from VMware; unified networking, security and computing from Cisco; and storage and security technologies from EMC, in pre-integrated and pre-tested combinations tailored for cloud workloads.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Managed Hosting offerings feature CSC’s trusted cloud and hosting cloud models including CSC BizCloud™, a VMware vCloud™ Data Center Service — the only on-premise, private cloud billed as a service, and ready for workloads in 10 weeks—and CSC CloudCompute™, a VMware vCloud™ Data Center Service. CSC BizCloud™ VPE|Virtual Private Cloud Service addresses multi-tenancy cloud concerns by providing dedicated compute, dedicated LUN storage, VLAN separation, a dedicated network switch, and a dedicated vSphere® Cluster.
- Hybrid Cloud: CSC’s Agility Platform™ enables our joint clients to take their Vblock investments beyond infrastructure to higher value platforms and applications. Agility Platform is a consolidated platform for hybrid cloud management, governance, and security across multiple heterogeneous public and private clouds.