Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 190 countries, SAP SE is the leader in enterprise application software and fastest growing database vendor.
CSC and SAP Alliance Overview
CSC and SAP work together to deliver complete, end-to-end SAP-based solutions that accelerate and simplify our clients’ path to becoming a true Digital Enterprise. Our approach combines CSC’s technology integration, hybrid cloud, industry and cybersecurity expertise with the power of solutions from SAP. Today, organizations around the globe are looking to radically enhance their business operations to meet new and complex demands. Through this alliance, we help guide and accelerate that transformation with confidence and trust.
CSC and SAP at a Glance
- CSC and SAP joint solutions simplify operations and power the Digital Enterprise
- Tailored solutions and services meet the needs of specific clients and key industries
- A full lifecycle of SAP services accelerates value, maximize benefits, and minimize costs
- Ability to deliver complex solutions for multinationals as well as small, rapid growth organizations
- Successful deployment of more than 2,500 SAP solutions globally
- 7,700+ global SAP practitioners globally
- CSC is an SAP Global Partner
Drawing on its leadership in next-generation SAP technology, CSC offers a full spectrum of SAP-based solutions that can be tailored to meet the complex needs of large multinational as well as small, rapid growth organizations.
Implementation and Optimization Services: CSC implements new solutions based on next-generation SAP products and technology and provides upgrades and optimization for existing SAP enterprise systems. These include SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management as a digital core, industry and line-of-business software.
Services for SAP S/4HANA: CSC has a successful track record of implementing products and solutions for the SAP S/4HANA platform and Suite on HANA (SoH) products. CSC has developed multiple services specifically tailored for these platforms, including planning, road-mapping and migration assessments. For example, the CSC for Central Finance solution combines CSC Intellectual Property (IP) and services with SAP S/4HANA to allow organizations to revolutionize their financial management systems, while providing a path to digital transformation with SAP S/4HANA at the core.
Cloud Solution Services: Experts from CSC’s dedicated SAP Practice deliver a full range of professional, advisory, implementation and managed services for SAP cloud-based solution platforms. Our end-to-end cloud capabilities accelerate implementation, reduce cost of ownership, and mitigate risks for the following solution areas:
- Human Capital Management: CSC Digital Workforce Management powered by SAP SuccessFactors delivers a comprehensive, cloud-based human capital management solution that allows customers to close the gap between HR strategy and execution.
- Customer Engagement and Commerce: CSC Customer Engagement Commerce (CEC) solution, powered by SAP Hybris, allows retailers to integrate all digital and physical customer touchpoints onto a single platform — to ensure a consistent and meaningful experience across every channel.
- Business Networks and Source to Pay: CSC for SAP Ariba Source to Pay (S2P) solutions help clients effectively assess their sourcing and procurement function and transform it into a source of value creation.
Cybersecurity Services: CSC’s cybersecurity solutions combine SAP and Greenlight cyber governance software with CSC cybersecurity expertise to provide organizations with a secure foundation for digital transformation through real-time visibility of security risks and compliance issues. Our global cybersecurity services give enterprises the confidence to securely open their systems to partners, customers and suppliers.
Industry Transformation Services: CSC Industry Transformation Services help customers to plan, blueprint, deploy and manage cloud and premise-based SAP solutions that transform their organizations into digital enterprises. Organizations across multiple industries, including aerospace and defense, utilities, EC&O, professional services, retail, banking and capital markets, healthcare and public sector leverage these services to drive operating-model changes, business process improvement, and standardization and harmonization of processes.
Analytics Services: We implement multiple big data and analytics products and solutions for SAP, including SAP HANA, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Enterprise Performance Management, SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance, and SAP Predictive Analytics.
Managed Application Services: CSC’s industrialized Managed Application Services deliver maintenance, support, and enhancements for SAP applications. The service is aligned to industry best practices such as Run SAP and ITIL v3. These services help our clients manage total ownership costs of their SAP system through the use of best-in-class tools, accelerators and technologists with deep SAP experience.
Testing Services: Our solutions enable independent testing services across the SAP solution landscape, featuring next-generation testing with tools for full automation of process and data, and industry-specific regression packs and standardized processes. Depending on client needs, these can involve focused assessments to support activities such as an upgrade to long run programs to monitor security and performance of installed SAP systems.